You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

October 12, 2012

Easton + Lola: Growing Every Day

{Ash-a-ley}
This family has grown.   We have been there all along the journey.    Lola's entire first year was captured by my camera.  While celebrating a big milestone for Lola, her first birthday, we received the news that Jan + Mike were expecting baby #2.   They had not shared the news or made it facebook official, but they knew one thing was certain, they were doing a BirthStory.   Soon enough, we were there to meet Itty Bitty Easton.   My mouth dropped as I saw him for his 6 month photos.   He was as cute as could be with his chubby little cheeks, his big blue eyes, and his heart melting smile.    Lola was so excited to show me her little brother, and even sang me her own version of the wheels on the bus which went a little something like this:

The Ash-ee on the bus goes
click, click, click
click, click, click.
The Ash-ee on the bus goes click, click click....
All thru the town.

Yeah, I guess that is what happens when someone grows up in front of the camera.    :)    Regardless, made me feel very special, and this family will ALWAYS have a special and sweet spot in my heart.  -xo
 Oh-mahhhhhh-----goodnesssssss!!!!!!    I can't take it!  So cute!!!!!

And this might quite possibly be the sweetest thing ever.    If I am ever having a bad day, I think this may be my new go-to thing: 

No comments: